Mint PERP to Sunset V1 Users

There are some confusing statements and may make this proposal being interpreted in different ways:

1. I assume the previous proposal you mentioned is this. If that’s the case, that proposal ( let me call it 245 ) didn’t mint any PERP. My definition of “mint” is the contract call to the $PERP contract . However, $PERP has never minted any token after genesis. There are some locked PERP tokens in this multisig , and 245 propose to unlock 13m for reward, 4m for partnerships + bounties, and 4m for DEX liquidity. It’d be more clear if we updated the proposal itself instead of adding notes at the bottom of the proposal.
  2. Due to the potential misunderstanding of the “mint”, could you clarify do you propose to use the locked PERP like 245, or mint new PERP?
  3. From your proposal, there’s a 4m USDC weekly cap, but you propose to distribute monthly. Does it mean it’s a 16m USDC monthly cap? If it’s a typo, could you fix it?
  4. In proposal 1, could you elaborate more on “compensating everyone equally”? For example, if Alice is eligible to receive 10 USDC, and Bob is also eligible to receive 30 USDC, the total USDC amount that will be sent this month is 10. How much should Alice and Bob receive?
    1. Alice=5, Bob=5
    2. Alice=2.5, Bob=7.5
  5. In proposal 1, you mention a 3.3% PERP cap, so we have both USDC cap & PERP cap. Is it true?
  6. I didn’t fully review the spreadsheet you shared, but there’re some errors inside the cells. Could you help to check if we should treat all of them as 0?