[Grant Proposal] : Perpetual Monthly Financial Reporting

Hey Perpetual Community,

Name : Asymmetric Defi

Project : Perpetual Monthly Financial Reporting

Detailed Description of Project :
Provide Monthly Reports about the Financial State of the Perpetual DAO. The reports would include : Revenues, Expenses, Treasury Analysis, Competition Analysis, Macro Trends Analysis …

How will your project benefit the Perpetual Ecosystem?
Inform the community about what’s going on with the DAO financially and how it is impacted by crypto trends & news.
These reports will be the go to for the community to get informed about the financial state of the DAO similar to how investors look into financial statements to get informed about their equity investments in traditional finance.
Yes many of the figures are already available in dune dashboards, the goal is to aggregate what already exists, query new information if not available and produce a monthly report that will be shared here on the forum with the community under a “Finance” category. If you want to know how much the DAO made last month, PERP emissions, the state of the treasury … you look into the report, no need to go looking into multiple data sources and forum posts. If the community wants new metrics to be added, they will be added (if possible ofc). This is similar to an in house finance department with a low price tag.
I will also be tracking the forum to answer any questions about the DAO Finances!

How much are you requesting for these reports ?
12k USD (Paid in PERP or Stables) for 12 Monthly Reports (1k USD per Monthly Report)

Other Information :
The reports would be similar to what I produce for Uniswap .

The Uniswap report linked above doesn’t include Treasury Analysis but it will be added in the next issues.

Asymmetric Defi is both Uniswap & Aave Grantee

Requested Budget Breakdown : 1k/Month as Compensation for my time & efforts and to pay for any potential subscriptions (Token Terminal costs 350 USD/Month & Dune’s most popular plan costs 420 USD/Month for example).