Token Listing Proposal

Background

With the launch of Perpetual Protocol v2 and the launch of the token listing committee, there will be a time in between that we have Perpetual Protocol v2 running but the committee might not be fully organized yet. However, we want to be able to list tokens on Perpetual Protocol v2 with the communities input into what we should and shouldn’t list. Below we have reached out to and compiled a list of protocols that we want to preapprove from the community so we can organize campaigns and have the ability to list them on Perpetual Protocol v2.

Proposal

We want to pre-approve the list of tokens below, the tokens would be listed on Perp v2 some of them with campaigns and some without. The list of tokens:

• Avalanche (AVAX)
  • Sandbox (SAND)
  • Secret Network (SCRT)
  • OlympusDAO (OHM)
  • Terra (LUNA)
  • Harmony (ONE)
  • Frax Share (FXS)
  • OMG Network (OMG)
  • Spell (SPELL)
  • Doge Coin (DOGE)
  • Solana (SOL)
  • Shiba Inu (SHIB)
  • Popsicle Finance (ICE)
  • Rari Governance Token (RGT)
  • Decentraland (MANA)

Would love to get some thoughts from the community about the list so far and which ones should be left off the list.

1 Like

Hello!
I propose to add PERP.
As an active staker of Perputual Protocol, I want to open a short position to hedge my staked tokens in $$$. Also, I propose to add a short description for each asset in the list [why committee want to list this asset?]

2 Likes

Welldone guys!
Will the tokens listed on v1 be automatically carried into v2 upon launch? If not why?
Was there a specific criteria for selecting these?
Wondering why Omise was considered…

2 Likes

@T0xic_Potato I think that will come when the committee is fully functional and setup. This initial listing is without input from the committee.

3 Likes

Hey Ray, this is a great proposal, good to see the major players in DeFi considered for v2.

1 Like

We already have other tokens listed as well, so PERP is already passed

See snapshot vote here: Snapshot

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.